Our Skilled Nursing facility: Comfortable living in a caring environment.
Short-term and long-term care with beautiful
private suites in Houston.
Residents in need of short or long-term Skilled Nursing care can be assured that every aspect of their wellness will be carefully supervised by our well-trained, compassionate staff at The Plaza (a Medicare-certified skilled care center). This quality care is provided right on our campus, so residents aren’t separated from family and friends.
Residents receive around-the-clock care from a staff that pays attention to the entire spectrum of one’s well-being—from socialization to physical fitness. We have over 60 private suites to provide comfort and care.
Call-out: We were honored that The Plaza at The Buckingham was recently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of the best nursing homes in the country.
Our long-term and skilled nursing resident services include:
- Medical Director
- Large private rooms
- 24-hour licensed care
- Access to rehabilitative services (speech, occupational and physical therapy)
- Restorative therapy
- Therapy, pain and wound care
- Therapeutic diets
- Wellness programming, including health education and fitness plans
- State-of-the-art equipment and treatment programs
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Short-term and long-term care
- Planned social functions
- Full-service on-site beauty salon
- Living and activity rooms
- Full-service dining
As part of our continuum of care, residents of The Plaza also have access to memory care and assisted living.
There is no entrance fee required for direct admittance to The Plaza.